Raised so far
Let’s Make Lemonade!
It might seem like we've all been handed a big lemon from COVID-19 right now. Plans are on hold, kids are stuck at home and managing it all is a bit tricky. But we want to find the positive in all this and, as they say,
‘when life gives you lemons, make lemonade!’
That’s why we’re inviting you to Make a Stand for kids in need by creating an old-school lemonade stand at home, just like many of us did when we were young. But, there’s a twist to this traditional fundraising activity - we want you to sell your virtual lemonade online! It’s a chance for kids to get creative and learn just how fun it can be to help others. You’ll bust at-home boredom AND make a huge difference for families in need during these challenging times. Plus you’ll show your kids the importance of giving back to their community and how good this can feel.
Sell your ‘virtual lemonade’ by spreading the word and sharing the link to your online fundraising page to help raise vital funds for children with hearing and vision loss.
Sell Your Lemonade
If you like you and the kids can get creative, crafting your very own lemonade stand at home!
Moments of Joy
Your family will create treasured memories when you make your lemonade stand. The funds you raise will help RIDBC children get the best possible start in life and create their own special moments of joy with their families.
Each cup, jug or bucket of lemonade you sell could bring one child closer to the thrill of hearing their mum or dad say ‘I love you’ for the first time or the excitement of finally being able to read a storybook using braille.
For thousands of children and families in the RIDBC community, who can often feel isolated by the impacts of vision impairment or hearing loss, your lemonade stand will mean so much.
So what are you waiting for…let’s Make a Stand?!
- John Gilmovich just donated $50.00
- Pip🍣 and Gem🥗 just registered for Let's Make a Stand
- john just donated $52.00
- John Nguyen just donated $52.00
- Mel Kao just donated $10.00
- Winni just donated $20.80
- Jemima Jackson just donated $26.00
- Jenny Blake just donated $15.60
- Lisa L just donated $15.60
- Shivani just donated $52.00
- Avi Ram just donated $52.00
- Sieyin Phung just donated $20.80
- Parker Moo just donated $52.00
- Diana Goo Por & Paul Gung Gung just donated $104.00
- Hebbard family just donated $20.00
- Romaine Crawford just donated $20.80
- Elise Toomey-Brown just donated $52.00
- Uncle Greg & Uncle Chuck just donated $212.00
- Holly Ong just donated $52.00
- Brian White just donated $10.40